PLAYER TO HUSBAND

Let me introduce my self. My name is M. Jamal, I am the author of the upcoming novel "From Player to Husband." I know the transformation from Player to Husband is real. I have had the pleasure of being married for ten beautiful years. I want to thank everyone for their comments. Each comment is an enlightening thought and is greatly appreciated. Each week there will be a different topic for you to express your opinion. I hope you find the topics interesting enough to share this site with a friend. Peace, M Jamal

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CONFLICT

Should you or should you not tell a friend that their mate is being intimate with someone else? If you will not tell a friend, would you consider telling a family member. ie. a brother, sister, mother, cousin, etc.... If yes or no, why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous V-I would want to know personally but some fear that they will be hated by their friend, sister, brother, etc. if they are the one that breaks the news to their loved one. Although I personally would want to be told as not to look like a fool by going on about my man and how wonderful he is, if you're not sure about telling, pray about it and use your judgment/knowledge of that person. You definitely don't want to have to answer the question (if it should come up) of why you didn't tell if you knew.

Anonymous said...

Stay out of grown folks business you don't know what's going on behind close doors you fuck around and get somebody killed!!!